Houston Criminal Defense And Appeals | Immigration | Tax Law Civil Law And Litigation
Facing any type of legal issue can be extremely serious. It often involves your family, your financial well-being, your freedom, your future or the vitality of your business. Unfortunately, for most people, understanding how to protect themselves feels like a guessing game.
Regardless of your legal matter, you always have rights. However, exercising those rights is only as effective as your legal representation.
You Have Legal Rights. We Will Fight To Protect Them.
At the Tausk Law Firm, we understand the importance of what is at stake when our clients face legal issues. So protecting your rights is not just our job — it is our mission.
Our attorneys provide aggressive advocacy in a select number of practice areas, including:
- Immigration law: As a noncitizen, it can often feel like the cards are stacked against you when it comes to your legal rights in the U.S. Our attorneys will help give you a voice in the justice system and work tirelessly to obtain your immigration goals. Our services include helping individuals, families and employees obtain visas; assisting with naturalization; and providing a vigorous defense in deportation and removal hearings.
- Tax law: The IRS has many resources at its disposal when bringing a civil or criminal claim against you. In order to level the playing field, you need a qualified tax lawyer. Our attorneys can represent your best interests during criminal tax proceedings, civil audits and appeals, or while negotiating for realistic repayment terms.
- Criminal law: When you face a criminal charge, your future is on the line. Our Houston criminal defense attorneys understand this is not just a legal issue for you — it's about your life and your freedom. We will fight aggressively for your rights and help ensure the best possible result for your specific circumstances.
- Criminal appeals: When your criminal trial did not produce the results you deserve, our law firm is ready to fight for you during the appellate process. An appeal differs greatly from a trial, and not all lawyers are equipped to handle it. Our attorneys, however, understand what it takes to reverse a trial court's decision, and our track record of success proves it.
- Civil law: Our lawyers take a solutions-based approach to transactional and litigation matters for our business clients. We work closely with clients to identify practical goals, educate on available options and provide intelligent advice for proceeding. We understand that the bottom line will drive many legal decisions, so we always help our clients evaluate the cost-benefit of each action.
The Solution To Your Legal Issue Starts With A Call To Our Law Firm
You deserve a lawyer who will take your legal matter as seriously as you do. Contact
our Texas law firm to meet with one.
Spanish And Russian Translations Available
Gene has vast experience in criminal appeals and is very familiar with the overall process. It's is critical for a client to select an attorney that has worked many times with these types of cases.
Our firm is committed to protecting the rights of those from the business community suspected of fraud. Penalties can be very severe so these charges must be taken seriously and vigorously defended.
Employers can face severe penalties for not having proper I-9 documentation for workers. With recent policy changes it is more critical than ever that you are prepared to defend your business when going through an audit.